How long will COVID lockdown last?
April 15, 2020
This article has not been updated recently
Professor Tim Spector and ZOE, CEO Jonathan Wolf share projections on cases of COVID-19 to discuss when the pandemic will end and the risk of ending lockdown too early. Based on the analysis predicting symptomatic COVID-19 presented last week our data scientists and researchers have seen estimated cases of COVID-19 dropping across the country. So is lockdown working? Our team thinks so.
On this webinar discussion Professor Spector and Jonathan Wolf seek to answer:
- Is lockdown working?
- What are the percentage of cases of symptomatic COVID across the UK?
- Are there COVID hot-spots?
- How might we come out of lockdown?
- What are the implications of a partial release versus a full release?
- How are other countries handing lockdown and how might they lift them?
- Will there be a second wave of the virus?
- How will we be able to track the second wave?
- Does antibody testing work?
- When does contact tracing make sense?
For more maps, please visit our live data feed on predicted COVID.