COVID App updates: March
April 2, 2020
This article has not been updated recently
Thank you for telling us how you feel on a daily basis, it is critical that you take a moment each day to tell us as you are advancing science daily. The team at ZOE and King's College London are working 24/7 to make your experience on the app the best it can be.
After receiving thousands of data-points from you on app improvements we are happy to say that we have updated the app experience for you with the following new features:
- Push notifications are now available, to remind you to share how you feel on a daily basis
- Research updates are now linked from the app to our blog, so you can see your personal impact on science
- New symptoms have been added
- Logging in has never been easier
- Password reset is now available, in case you forget
- US apps are now live on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store
- How to delete your data is even clearer than before, you can read about this here
We continue to listen to your feedback on the app stores in your reviews and through your emails to us.